Certified Professional Coder(CPC)
We provide CPC training by our AAPC certified trainers. We conduct mock test after the completion of course and provide series based question papers after the completion of particular series and will clarify all the doubts regarding to that.
Become a certified medical coder by earning your Certified Professional Coder (CPC®) credential, the most recognized medical coding certification in the healthcare industry. The CPC is the gold standard for medical coding in physician office settings. Over 105,000 certified professionals help maintain compliance and profitability within medical practices through accurate medical coding and documentation.
- Becoming a CPC demonstrates you have:
- Expertise in reviewing and assigning accurate medical codes for diagnoses, procedures, and services performed by physicians and other qualified healthcare providers in the office or facility setting (e.g., inpatient hospital)
- Proficiency across a wide range of services, including E/M, anesthesia, surgery, radiology, pathology, and medicine
- A sound knowledge of medical coding guidelines and regulations including compliance and reimbursement – allowing a CPC to better handle issues such as medical necessity, claims denials, bundling issues, and charge capture
- Understanding of how to integrate medical coding and payment policy changes into a practice's reimbursement processes
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology necessary to correctly code provider diagnosis and servicess